This website is owned and operated by TAUNS Laboratories, Inc. (hereinafter “the Company”). Please read the following terms and conditions of use carefully before using this website. By accessing or using this website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use as well as all other applicable laws.
1. Recommended Environments
We recommend that you view this website under the following environment.
*Please note that this website may not function properly unless you do not use it under the recommended environment, or even under the recommended environment depending on the browser settings.
|Latest version of Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome
|Latest version of Safari
|Smartphones and Tablets
|Latest version of Safari
|Latest version of Google Chrome
Use of SSL (for encrypted communication)
This website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to ensure the secure exchange of sensitive data such as customers’ personal information. Data transfers between the web server of this website and your browser are protected using SSL technology. Please note that despite the essential measures we have taken to protect customers’ personal information, there is still a risk of data leaks due to the nature of data communication.
All content (text, photographs, videos, logos, illustrations and other copyrighted material) contained on this website is the property of the Company and other content providers. It is protected by copyright laws of respective countries, relevant international treaties and other applicable laws. The content of this website may not be used (reproduced, modified, transmitted, distributed or posted) exempting the scope permitted by copyright laws.
The rights to all trademarks, logos, trade names, designs, etc. displayed on this website are legally protected. Unauthorized use of these materials or other rights violations are prohibited.
4. Caution regarding Forward-Looking Statements
The contents of this website that relate to the Company’s future management strategies, business policies and earnings forecasts are all estimates and calculations based on information currently available to the Company. They are necessarily subject to various risks and uncertainties, including the economic conditions surrounding the Company, fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, progress in research and development and changes in the size of the securities market.
Please be aware that due to such factors, actual results may differ from these forecasts.
5. Disclaimer of Liability
- Although we pay close attention to the information posted on this website, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, usefulness, completeness that content is always up-to-date and free of errors, or safety that there is no risk of virus infection. The Company will not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of or inability to use this website or information posted on this website.
- The information on this website is not intended to promote or advertise the efficacy of our products. This website is not intended to provide, nor is it a substitute for, advice or services that need to be performed by medical professionals.
- The information on this website is subject to change or deletion without prior notice.
6. Information from Users
We will not be obligated to respond to any unsolicited information received via e-mail or this website. Furthermore, except for personal information, we will be free to use any such information provided.
7. Quotes and Links
If you wish to link to this website, please contact us in advance to obtain our permission. We will not be held responsible for any third party websites or content linked to our website or any third party websites to which this website links.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction Court
These terms and conditions are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Japan. Furthermore, the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from the use of this website.